Thursday 5 November 2015

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 10 F12, G3, G12, I5

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 9, C2, H2, H8, M2
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 9, C2, H2, H8, M2
With these four Dear Jane quilt block done it makes a total of blocks 29 of the centre113 squares, which is 25% of the main quilt.  As you may have guessed these statistics are a great source of motivation to me!  The blocks which have been drawn are
 
F12 - Starburst
G3 - Four Leaf Clover
G12 - Gloriae
I5 - Maria's Majesty

You may be pleased to know (I know that I am) that this quilt will not be entirely orange fabrics as this draw will be in RED.  Looking at the blocks they look a bit tricky ...

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing a Dear Jane!!! I hope to start quilting my top in January. I really REALLY love your fabrics in these blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have reached the point of 'you can have too much of a good thing'! 4 blocks to go....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your orange fabrics altho I can certainly understand you would look forward to something else. Congrats on 25%!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed looking at your orange blocks. You have really made them shine.:)

    ReplyDelete