Friday 18 December 2015

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 14, B9, C6, K4, L6

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 13, D12, E5, F11 H11
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 13, D12, E5, F11 H11
Here is the first set of blue blocks for my Dear Jane quilt.  It is a refreshing change to have a different colour, but due to other quilting activities it has taken me a while to get these done.

Dear Jane Quilt - Japanese metallic fabrics
Dear Jane Quilt - Japanese metallic fabrics
I mentioned my sister has completed the top of her Dear Jane quilt, well here is sneak preview.  The top is complete and now she is preparing to quilt it.  As she reminded me, I still have a lot of blocks to do
With that thought in mind, time for the next draw ....

B9 - Tinker Toy
C6 - Ashley's Aura
K4 - Thea's Turn
L6 - Maze of Madness

Just like buses, you don't see a colour for ages and then they all come at once.  This Draw will be BLUE again. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't see much basting on the top yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is PERFECT...calming and not too busy!

    ReplyDelete