Wednesday 16 December 2015

Miniature Block of the Month December 2015 - The Quilt Room

Miniature Block of the Month December 2015 - The Quilt Room
Miniature Block of the Month December 2015 - The Quilt Room
I am pleased to say that I have managed to complete the December Miniature Block of the Month offered FREE by The Quilt Room, called 12 Pointed Star.  Even after twelve months of trying to get my foundation piecing up to scratch, I still made mistakes and had to unpick.  I love the sharp look of this technique, but my brain hasn't yet worked out how to get a successful 'flip' first time.
Miniature Block of the Month - The Quilt Room
Miniature Block of the Month - The Quilt Room
But my perseverance has paid off and here you can see all twelve completed blocks together.  They still have all their papers in them and I think deciding the layout for the them within a quilt will be a job for 2016.

4 comments: