Friday 29 April 2016

Humble Quilts Mini Doll Quilt Swap 2016

Doll Quilt made by Debbie Dodge
Doll Quilt (13.5" x 15.5") made by Debbie Dodge
What a great way to start your day - a delivery from the postman with this delightful little doll quilt.  It has been sent to me here in the UK all the way from Delavan, Wisconsin, USA and has been made by the talented Debbie Dodge.
Doll Quilt made by Debbie Dodge
Doll Quilt made by Debbie Dodge
Debbie certainly nailed the brief on this one. I love the pink feature fabric and just look at that cute basket in the corner, it really makes the little quilt so special.  With the lovely quilt I got from Marcia last year, I am enjoying seeing my collection grow.
Doll Quilt made by Debbie Dodge
Doll Quilt made by Debbie Dodge
I posted details about the quilt I sent out to Heather in Florida on my blog last week and am pleased that everything has arrived safely.

Thanks to Lori at Humble Quilts for organising this international 2016 Doll Quilt Swap.  Giving and receiving these little quilts is such a pleasure and reminds me that I don't ALWAYS need to make big quilts!
 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet quilt! I am sure you will treasure it. Funny, I need no reminding that I don't always have to make big quilts. All of mine are small these days. I surround myself with small quilts in my office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and brown, a perfect combination. Debbie made a sweet quilt and the basket in the corner is an added delight. It's a great addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink and brown and a basket - it can't get any better than that! I love this little quilt so much!

    ReplyDelete