Saturday 25 June 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR5 Michigan Dunes

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR5 Michigan Dunes
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR5 Michigan Dunes
Have you ever called someone by another name for a long time only to realise they aren't actually called that name?  How embarrassing. I admit that I am guilty of that and the worst is that I often still can't remember their real name because you have associated the wrong name to them for so long.

I am guilty of the same with Dear Jane Border Triangle, TR5 Michigan Dunes, which I have persistently confused with block RR1 Tennessee Valley which I showed you a few days ago.  I am sure geographically the mix up would cause a detour of several hours on a US road trip.


Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 21 pieces

2 comments:

  1. I have never had trouble remembering names. My ex husband (who is still my good friend) sometimes calls me up to ask about a name from our shared past. But faces are a different story;I never recognize faces in a crowd especially. Whatever the name, your border triangle is just as perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. I know what you mean about remembering the correct thing after calling it the wrong name for so long.

    ReplyDelete