Saturday 9 July 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block G4 Shutter Bug

Dear Jane Quilt - Block G4 Shutter Bug
Dear Jane Quilt - Block G4 Shutter Bug

My hands have been busy over the past few weeks on these Dear Jane quilt blocks.  I am getting to the point where I recognise most blocks when I see a Dear Jane quilt photo in a book or in a show, so there can't be many more to go.

This is Dear Jane block G4 Shutter Bug, a square within a square, within a square, within a square, within a square ....

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 29 pieces

3 comments:

  1. Another advantage of EPP besides beauty and precision...you spend long enough with a block to remember it. My cat Buddy has taken up a new hobby of taking the labels off my Dear Jane blocks and for me its a challenge to figure out which block goes where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one must have been fun to put together - making square after square.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice block. I am almost here, just finished F12. Happy summer.

    ReplyDelete