Tuesday 12 July 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Block J10 Chieko's Calla Lily

Dear Jane Quilt - Block J10 Chieko's Calia Lily
Dear Jane Quilt - Block J10 Chieko's Calla Lily
I completed this little 4.5" Dear Jane block, J10 Cheiko's Calla Lily, over a few days.  My love for applique waxes and wanes depending on the size of the pieces and these were on the edge of being tiresome.  Notch them up an inch and I think I might have enjoyed them a bit more.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 21 pieces

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. One of my absolute favourite DJ blocks. I could sew little orange peels all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my favorite block to do. I'm with Susan, I could applique those little petals all day long. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful but we do forget how small each piece is. Worth the work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a frequent appliqué-r by any means so I think all those points might bring me to tears. Yours are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete