Sunday 17 July 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR3 Checkerboard


Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR3 Checkerboard
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR3 Checkerboard

Here is Dear Jane border triangle, TR3 Checkerboard in purple fabrics.

I have been doing my Dear Jane blocks for 11 months now and good progress has been made by steadily working through each block and not taking my eye off the ball.  There are plenty of sewing distractions and other projects I am very tempted by, but Dear Jane is always at the forefront.  I have an afternoon of hand sewing (slow Stitching) planned watching the Tour de France cyclists sweat it out in the French countryside.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 26 pieces


Joining up with Slow Stitching Sunday

7 comments:

  1. I admire your focus! I wish I could stick to one project LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your stitching today. Dear Jane is an amazing project ( one that I am not capable of at the moment but I greatly admire those who are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Great job sticking to your goal. That is a beautiful triangle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Beautiful block, admire your determination. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty block. Enjoy your stitching and TV watching. Unfortunately there's news of another shooting to watch here. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dear Jane diagram has more filled in than empty spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You inspired me to do a bit of research on Dear Jane and I was inspired! Your work is beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete