Thursday 15 September 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block TR4 Bennington Cross

Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR4 Bennington Cross
Dear Jane Quilt - Border Triangle Block  TR4 Bennington Cross
A lot of Dear Jane quilts just use one fabric for the coloured pieces in the block against a plain background.  I have to admit, I have enjoyed co-ordinating colours and playing with fabric to mix in as many fabrics as possible in one block.  Sometimes it is just one, others two and I think some even have three.

This is Border Triangle TR4 Bennington Cross where I have used two of my blue Kim Diehl fabrics.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing and Applique
Pieces: 34 pieces


1 comment:

  1. Those blues are beautiful! I can't believe how you have filled up your chart this summer. So few to go!

    ReplyDelete