Monday 19 September 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 46 - G2, G9, I4, L5

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 45 - Border Triangles TR4, TR10, BR4, BR10
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 45 - Border Triangles TR4, TR10, BR4, BR10
All my talk about Dear Jane exhibitions over the past few days and I forgot to remind you all about the annual September Dear Jane display at the Bennington Museum!  Yes, the real quilt!  The Jane Stickle quilt will be on display at the Bennington Museum, Vermont, USA, until October 10th 2016.  Again, a bit too far for me to go this year, but note to self - if travelling to the USA make the trip in September.

Another set of Dear Jane border triangles complete and onto some more squares.

Draw 46
G2 - Mohawk Trail
G9 - Mary's Journey
I4 - Stability
L5 - Chattanooga Charlie

There are lots of squares and triangles in these blocks, so I am hoping they are straightforward.

This Draw will be in Red

2 comments:

  1. This so cute ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and unfortunately I will be in Vermont just one week after it closes. Maybe next year. I would love to meet fellow Janiacs there sometime.

    ReplyDelete