Monday 24 October 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 50 - B3, C4, J3, L13

Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 49 - Border Blocks LR3, RR3, LR11, RR11
Dear Jane Quilt - Draw 49 - Border Blocks LR3, RR3, LR11, RR11
Yes, we are on Draw 50 which means I have shown you 193 of the blocks I have done so far. 

As you will have guessed I am quite persistent in nature and once I have committed to do something I am pretty confident in finishing it.  As you know, I take time to share my progress on my blog, which gives me some discipline on this project.  Some of you are kind enough to leave comments as I go along which I really appreciate. 

Today I am giving a shout out to Sally and the 'crew' at The Objects of Design for sharing the journey.  Sally has joined in and is also making the Dear Jane quilt in a completely different colour scheme. She also takes time to share the work of her team on her blog.  I know she only has a few more to do - but has she done these yet?

Draw 50
B3 - Mirror Image
C4 - Tic Tac Toe
J3 - Rick's Volleyball Net
L13 - Harvest Moon

This Draw will be in GREEN

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Frances, I don't want this journey to end! Thank you for spurring us on.
    I have finally chosen a palette, assembled the fabrics, decided to EPP my Dear Jane and tacked up my first block, which in my way of doing a 'draw' is D4☺️
    Let the fun begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has certainly been my pleasure to follow along, Frances. It is always inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have already finished this draw. And yikes, I only have nine more blocks to go. And what are the chances you are making plans for your next project?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this block! I see very few holes to fill in on your chart! I have never done a Bonnie mystery quilt, but these colors are right up my alley and very tempting. I look forward to seeing whether you decide to take the plunge or not.

    ReplyDelete