Wednesday 14 December 2016

Dear Jane Quilt - Corner Block BLC Goshen

Dear Jane Quilt - Corner Block BLC Goshen
Dear Jane Quilt - Corner Block BLC Goshen
Here is another corner block for my Dear Jane quilt, BLC Goshen. 

Although I am in the middle of the Bonnie Hunter 2016 En Provence Mystery Quilt, I am starting to look for some new online projects starting in the New Year. I have resisted the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge for years, but feel I am starting to weaken with all the lovely projects that are being shared at this time of year.  Do you know of any that are starting in the beginning of 2017?  I think a monthly 'thing' would work with my schedule.  I am all ears.

Techniques: English Paper Piecing
Pieces: 72 pieces

3 comments:

  1. Frances, I am continuing on with RSC next year, I have a star project I should like to finish, but I am also looking for any QALs next year, if you hear of any would you get in touch with me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I followed a delightful blog that made a Dear Jane quilt...with hand piecing. Yikes! Maybe she will find a quilt for 2017, and will lead us again into uncharted waters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the Molli Sparkles sewing bee? I've joined it and it promises to be fun.

    ReplyDelete