Monday 26 December 2016

Part 5 - En Provence, Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt

Part 5 - En Provence, Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt
Ok.  All the Christmas celebrations are over, so I am now ready for the final push on Bonnie Hunter's 2016 En Provence Mystery quilt.  I have made a good start on Part 5, still managing to use the Accuquilt cutter for cutting the triangles.  My sums on a back of an envelope reckon there are still 1908 sq" left to complete before the big reveal next Sunday.  Are you managing to keep up?

Today, we are off to watch Rogue One at the cinema and then I expect we will return for plenty of sewing.

Joining up with the Monday Link Up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if there are to b more than 6 clues - we have yet to use the yellow and green and sometimes there are 2 clues to make blocks using various clue bits. I'm on pins & needles for the next clue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ruler delay seems to have slowed this whole mystery down, which has made it easy to keep up .... so far.

    ReplyDelete