Sunday 11 March 2018

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) Block 97 Waste Not

The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's)   Block 97 Waste Not
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt (20's) 
Block 97 Waste Not
Another block has been completed, largely thanks to getting stuck in three traffic jams on one journey this week.  This is Block 97, Waste Not. As I have mentioned in the comments before, I have been making these blocks at 4" instead of the usual 6" and I seem to spend most nights thinking about what layout I should use.
Bella Solids Fig Tree Bundle
Bella Solids Fig Tree Bundle
With so few pieces in each block I have been struggling to make them work, so I have invested in a Bella Solids Fat Quarter bundle which co-ordinates with all the Fig Tree fabrics I already have.  Let's hope this will move this project along more swiftly.

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely block Frances and a super bundle of Bella Solids, I like this fabric range and have some in my collection, like the feel of the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I like the term "invested." I have noticed that over time my fabric investment has grown faster than my monetary ones...so obviously the best decision.

    ReplyDelete